Friday, January 11, 2013


You Can Succeed Everyday
Part 2
My strategies for written assignment I try to outline before I write because otherwise I forgot what I am supposed to be talking about. I try not to leave them until the last minute because then I will just goof up the work. A lot of times I just write what I feel. Teachers like your opinion and if you can find something from the reading or research that relate specifically to your life they like it even more because it allows you to take ownership or your work. I write because the teacher said so.
How I succeed in team projects; personally I do not like working on group projects especially ones that I worked on high school. However when it is required to work in group usually I try to lead. I like taking the lead because then I know that my grade will be a good one I do well in school I always have and don’t plan on changing that anytime soon so when I need to work worth people who may done care as much as I do or they have more time to waste on things other than the project I try to be in change. That way I know that things are going to get a good grade. If am working in a group of people then it’s different story
Choose the right
1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment